1. Users who register with the Publisher in order to receive copies of magazines or other publications (free or otherwise) agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as requested by the Publisher in the registration or subscription forms ("the Registration Information").
2. The Publisher is registered under, and will process personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
3. Users hereby agree that the Registration Information (and all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to the Publisher by them or otherwise obtained by the Publisher about them ("the Personal Data") may be processed by the Publisher for the purposes of:
a. processing requests;
b. providing information by e-mail or other means (unless agreed otherwise);
c. providing information about products and services of the Publisher and other parties (unless agreed otherwise);
d. providing a personalised service;
e. maintaining accounts and records;
f. administration of membership records;
g. statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
h. assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site; and
i. information and databank compilation and administration.
4. THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA MAY INVOLVE THE PUBLISHER DISCLOSING USERS' DETAILS TO REGULATORY BODIES AND/OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. If users do not wish their Personal Data to be disclosed in this manner, they should make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to the Publisher by clicking here.
5. Users also consent to the transfer, storage and processing of the Personal Data to/in countries outside the European Economic Area in connection with the processing mentioned above. Users' Personal Data may therefore be processed in countries where the rights and benefits conferred on data subjects may not be as favourable as in the UK and the European Union. Users who would prefer not to have their Personal Data transferred in this way should make this clear by sending an appropriately worded message to the Publisher by clicking here.
Newsquest Specialist Media Disclaimer
Newsquest Specialist Media Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the information placed on this web site is accurate. Newsquest Specialist Media Ltd and the employees thereof, do not give any warranties or representation, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of any content or material contained within this site.
Newsquest Specialist Media Ltd allows you, the user, access to this website only on the provision that you unconditionally accept full responsibility for using the information provided on it.
In consideration of your being allowed access to the pages of the site, you are deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions of Use, which can be viewed by clicking here.
Newsquest Specialist Media Copyright
All content within the Insurance Times web site is protected by the UK copyright of Newsquest Specialist Media Ltd. Copyright law prohibits copying, repurposing, re-transmitting or re-distributing of any material on this site, without the prior permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.